Tuesday, September 30, 2008
A boring married couple...
I've been informed by family members that I haven't been updating our blog, and then I'm told that our blog looks boring (not to say anything about our boring adventures...haha). So, before I let a whole month pass away, I thought I'd throw in a couple posts. Just so you know, in our spare time we have watched all of the BYU football games and we're sad that we're not at the games in Provo. We will be at the BYU-TCU game in October! We were also lucky to only have a day of rain from Ike, instead of serious hurricane damage. We work out at the gym couple times a week, I pretend to decorate the apartment, Justin goes out with the Spanish missionaries, and we both go to school and study hard. Hopefully October will be a more exciting (in a good way) month!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Boring? I don't know what you are talking about. Trips to baseball games & ....all that. That's fun. Not boring.
ReplyDeleteAn update! Yahoo! I hope the TCU game proves to be a good for you since you're comin' all the way out here. Haha.
ReplyDeleteHa I had no idea you lived at The Elms. But yes, that is where we live - across from 201A. You guys were the show apartment...so didn't you get Brick Oven gift cards every month for letting them use your apartment? If not, then that's too bad. We do that now ;)
ReplyDeleteIf only we lived closer to each other...life would be so much more exciting!!
ReplyDeleteOur life has been pretty boring too. I haven't found much to blog about lately, so i've resorted to recipes! :)