For Thanksgiving break we went to Denver to spend some time with Justin's family. Justin had a bit more time off from school than I had, so he flew up the Saturday before and caught a Nuggets game with his brother, Ryan, and his mom.
Thanksgiving morning Justin and his brothers played in a game of flag football with their friends. I joined in the last 20 minutes and even caught a few passes. The best thing was that there were no broken bones or other injuries, just sore and hungry players.
(This picture is especially for you, Brandon.)
Of course dinner was wonderful--complete with 5 pies (pecan, pumpkin, apple, chocolate silk, and chocolate/turtle).

We also watched a few movies thanks to Justin's brother, Ryan, (Christmas Carol and The Blind Side) and caught up with one of Justin's friends for lunch. Justin also managed to get in some study time for his boards exam every morning before the rest of his siblings woke up. It was a great holiday--a wonderful time with family, but unfortunately a little too short.
Man your husband and his dedication to study. That's amazing. Looks like a rockin flag football game. I always wish I could play in more of those. Brandons socks are super sexy.
ReplyDeleteDo you realize it is January? Just thought id ask haha
ReplyDelete