Friday, June 4, 2010

We're Gonna be Popular

For my birthday this year Justin got us tickets to see the musical Wicked when the 2010 tour came to the Fair Park in Dallas in late May and June.



Neither of us have seen the musical or read the book, but we had heard a few songs (i.e., "Defying Gravity," and "Popular") and it didn't disappoint. We both thought the story line was very clever and the music was great. The audience (80% women, I think) was also very excited to be there (which makes it even more fun). We had a great time and we'll have to do more of these cultural experiences in the future. And props to Justin for giving me a great birthday surprise!


Here we are at our seats with the stage behind us. It's dark and the stage is there...somewhere.

We searched everywhere for a large Wicked poster to take a picture in front of, but this was the closest thing we found.

5 comments:

  1. It looks like you two had a lot of fun! I'm so jealous! I would love to see Wicked someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LUCKY you! We got to see Wicked a few years ago and I would loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I love Wicked!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. does justin have a mustache? yeah thats gotta go haha

    love camille

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this play!I'm so glad you got to see it!

    ReplyDelete