I have published my first paper from graduate school. It's not actually my own work, but a review of the field I do research. My mentor was asked to write a review for the journal
Current Opinion in Structural Biology and she asked me and a post doc in the lab to help. Although I'm not the first author listed on the article, I am a co-first author--meaning I did the same amount of work as Darui and get equal credit for the writing.
You can go to
http://www.pubmed.gov/ (a database of articles on life sciences and biomedical topics) and in the search box look for "Alicia Farmer" and come up with our review and the abstract. Here's a preview of the first page.
Wow! Look at you! :)
ReplyDeleteThat's so exciting! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteSo cool!!
ReplyDeletewooohooo
ReplyDeleteCongrats, that's awesome! Wow I can't even begin to understand that article. Also, love how you have the most american name and she has the most ethic name ever. Way to represent America!
ReplyDelete