No comments on this one, really. Honestly babe I am shocked... and appalled. Yes, shocked and appalled:)
Haha, Justin it doesn't mean we all didn't see the post and awe at Baby Nolan!! I love those cute baby thighs. He is so cute! And I am the last person that gets to see him.... :( So sad. But I'm excited for Newport and then to see you again in TX at the end of August for 3 days!!
No comments on this one, really. Honestly babe I am shocked... and appalled. Yes, shocked and appalled:)
ReplyDeleteHaha, Justin it doesn't mean we all didn't see the post and awe at Baby Nolan!!
ReplyDeleteI love those cute baby thighs. He is so cute! And I am the last person that gets to see him.... :( So sad.
But I'm excited for Newport and then to see you again in TX at the end of August for 3 days!!