Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Long Weekend Walks

The weather here in Dallas has continued to be beautiful here during these "winter" months (highs are often in the 60s or 70s).   Over the Martin Luther King, Jr. holiday/long weekend, we spent a lot of time going on walks, feeding the birds, and enjoying the sun.


And no walk in the Village would be complete without documenting the present water fowl.

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute daddy/son shot! I love his little smile! he loves the outdoors. And I think it is absolutely hilarious you document what animals you see. Such a "mabey" thing to do. Almost as if you think you are getting "yellowstone" money for the ones you see :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what Justin said on our walk. I was taking pictures of the ducks and he says, "Why are you so interested in this? I bet it started in Yellowstone." A friend in the ward is a bird watcher, so I can always turn to her if I have questions:)

    ReplyDelete