Once in Utah, we spent most of our time with our
extended family that we don't get to see very often.
We made the quick drive over to American Fork to visit Justin's grandparents.
Four generations of Farmer Men
Playing with Grandma Farmer
Grandpa Farmer insisted on taking us out to lunch.
I suggested Arctic Circle, just for the Halibut. (hehe...Farmer joke)
(But seriously, I got the halibut, and it was delicious.)
Justin played basketball with the boys.
![]() |
| Right picture: Brandon, Mark (new bro-in-law), Justin, and Dad (apparently trying to appear taller than his sons) |
Justin, Nolan, and I visited BYU's campus and met up with my sister Camille. We were lucky enough to run into one of our favorite professors and then had Costa Vida for dinner.
On Friday Justin's sister, Jaclyn, got married. I haven't gotten pictures yet from Jaclyn (and I didn't take many), but here we are at the reception.
Saturday we visited the Savages' farm (Justin's aunt and uncle).
Nolan had a fun time and was very interested in all the animals.
Justin's cousin, Eric, and his family came over, too.
They have a son who was born just a few weeks after Nolan.
They played a few duets on the piano.
| Don't they look like they just got caught? "Um, no Dad. That wasn't us banging on the piano." |
On Sunday Justin's parent drove back to Colorado...
...and we took a short flight to Las Vegas.




This was a great time, thanks for the memories
ReplyDelete