Justin won a $25 gift certificate for Bass Pro Shops at his dental school (very random, but we don't turn down free money). Here's just a few funny pics from our experience at the Pro Bass Shop.
You have got to be joking! haha..those are hilarious!! Lee you look cute in that hat :) And the pics with the animals are just so natural..haha.. P.s. the apartment does look enticing...very nice. nice work :)
(I never knew you blogged too!!! I'm so glad I came over to see it!)
Those are so awesome! I love that you guys came up with so many different funny pictures!
I have to admit I've never been to a Bass Pro Shop but I feel like as much as I've been to Cabalas I'm ok. Haha! My father-in-law, and brother-in-law have their stuff for sale there. You should look for it if you guys go again.
Looks like you guys are having a blast in Texas! Too bad about the dresses/blouses. We will have to do some more browsing when you guys are back in town or when we get down there.
You have got to be joking! haha..those are hilarious!! Lee you look cute in that hat :) And the pics with the animals are just so natural..haha..
ReplyDeleteP.s. the apartment does look enticing...very nice. nice work :)
Oh, I love Bass Pro Shop! I can spend hours in there. What did you end up getting?
ReplyDeleteI love your new apartment, its quite a good upgrade.
(I never knew you blogged too!!! I'm so glad I came over to see it!)
ReplyDeleteThose are so awesome! I love that you guys came up with so many different funny pictures!
I have to admit I've never been to a Bass Pro Shop but I feel like as much as I've been to Cabalas I'm ok. Haha! My father-in-law, and brother-in-law have their stuff for sale there. You should look for it if you guys go again.
Looks like you guys are having a blast in Texas! Too bad about the dresses/blouses. We will have to do some more browsing when you guys are back in town or when we get down there.
ReplyDeleteFun date. And free! Even better. Love the new pictures of your apartment. Your bed is gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteHey guys, how is Texas treating you? These pictures are great...Bryce wants to go now! Hope you're doing well.
ReplyDeleteso this is my first time looking at your blog. We miss you guys. I hope Dallas is warmer than Rexburg.
ReplyDelete-Eric
so this is my first time looking at your blog. We miss you guys. I hope Dallas is treating you nicely.
ReplyDelete-Eric