Finally! We've posted the pictures of our apartment. Hopefully these pictures entice you enough to come stay with us (we'll gladly give up our bed to sleep on our comfy couch). There's quite a few (and possibly more than you wanted to see), but if you're never coming to Dallas, here's your chance to see where we're living!
The Apartment Blueprint

Living Room


Dining Room

Kitchen

Study


Guest Bathroom

Master Bedroom


Master Bathroom
I love it! Your blog is fantastic and i loved and got a great laugh out of the wedding announcements!!! I guess its just proof that you two look fantastic together : ) I miss you both so much and your apt. looks way cute. (way to go on the decorating alicia- i love the lemons) I really really really want to come down and visit you guys sometime but chances are that it wont be very soon, if ever. Love you so much! Good luck in school! (I have one more day of freedom! Eeek!) xoxoxo, Jac
ReplyDeleteThe apartment looks great! John mentioned last night how it would be fun to come and see you...don't know when but hopefully sometime while you're there we'll make the trip. The place looks great!
ReplyDeleteLove the apartment! Is that your couch or did it come partly furnished? I've always wanted a sectional but we've never lived in a place that would fit one. I'm jealous!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a great place! We'll definitely come down to visit if we're ever in the area!!!! Love you guys!
ReplyDelete