Monday, November 17, 2008

One Year Anniversary

This was Justin and I one year ago today--barely married and sealed for all eternity.  It's great to be married to your best friend, and I'm grateful that Justin is such a wonderful husband who loves and supports me.  I couldn't ask for a better listener or shoulder to cry on.  We've had many great memories,  and there is more to come! Bring on eternity...

4 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh. Cuteness. Happy Anniversary you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember that day too. Hard to believe it was a Year ago. Happy Anniversary. Did you save the top of your wedding cake?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Aniversary Justin and ALicia! I can't believe it's been a year already! You two are the perfect couple!! Have a Happy Thanksgiving too! SIster Rogers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary!! Hope you're enjoying the day even with all the school work!

    ReplyDelete