Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas

...from the Farmer Family.  

Justin, Alicia, 

...and baby Farmer

15 comments:

  1. Yeah! So excited for the little one to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you guys! Just remember, if you're interested, I have justins crib that he slept in as a baby. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! I am so excited! When are you due? Congrats guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Alicia & Justin! That is exciting news!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! That's awesome news!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulations alicia!!! so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! We are so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Alicia... well, now you can shop for new furniture that might be more "baby proof"! I'm glad that y'all are okay, and have awesome news!

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY!!!!!! I am sooooooo happy for you guys! This is so fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yea! Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys!

    Love,
    Harry and Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh again! Alicia!!! I miss a few weeks of checking your blog, come back, and your apartment is in shambles and you are PREGNANT?!!!!
    Congratulations!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations! We are super excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete