Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The Mabeys visit Dallas

Last weekend my parents and my brother flew in from Las Vegas for the weekend to visit us in Dallas (let's be honest, they came to see baby Nolan--we just happen to be his parents).  

They flew in on Friday and on Saturday we visited the Nature and Science Museums at Fair Park.  Down below you can see our first thermal family photo as well as Justin picking one giant nose.  

And we stopped by Justin's favorite burger place, Fuddruckers, for dinner.

Of course there was a lot of holding baby Nolan...

...and indoor basketball competitions.

 And then on Sunday we blessed Nolan at church.
 It was a quick trip, but we loved having our family visit and see baby Nolan.

Also, I need to add that my mom came right after we left the hospital and stayed with us for the week.  I can't express how helpful it was to have her here to help us while we adjusted to having Nolan at home.  She cooked meals, washed dishes, did laundry, went shopping, changed diapers, etc. and made everything so much easier.  We love you, Mom!

1 comment:

  1. So fun! Wish I could hold that little baby too! I hope Mom comes and helps us out too! she is wonder women for sure.

    ReplyDelete