Monday, August 15, 2011

Back to School

Our summer vacation is over and Justin is headed back to school, for his 4th year of dental school.  I'd like to say that it's his 4th and final year, but he's applied to several endodontic resident programs. So, he's hoping for more school next year--but someday we will be out of school (and owing lots of people lots of $$$).

 Here's my handsome, soon-to-be dentist on his first day of 4th year.

And, I can't forget to mention that Justin made the Dean's Honor List, again.  
He's 3-for-3.  Way to go, Hun!

And guess who's not going back to school?  
...that would be me

2 comments:

  1. You two are almost done hurray! I love that you have a baby and I wish I were there to hang out with you during the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 4th year of dental school! Hopefully you guys end up out here for endo school.

    ReplyDelete