Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween 2011

We had a fun time celebrating Halloween this year.  I finally made my Halloween apothecary jars and brought out Herbert (the skull) and our friend Mr. Edgar Allan Poe.

 And I made pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. 
(a cookie saved only for October and November)

This Halloween our ward had a "dress like your favorite scripture hero" theme.  We complied, and Justin thought up our costumes:
A Modern Take on Helaman's Army (wearing camo)

And had we made it to the other Halloween party, we would have looked something like this...
The Texas Rangers: Ian Kinsler (Justin), Michael Young (Alicia), and Nolan Rex Ryan
(This was taken at a World Series Game 7 watching party.)

We also went to a Black and White Halloween party and had an awesome time. 
If you want to see the rest of the pictures (and you will), click here.

1 comment:

  1. Very cute decorations! I wish I had a creative bug in my body. I have zero. Fun costumes too!!

    ReplyDelete