Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Look how much I've grown: 15 months

In the process of our move, I have overlooked my monthly Nolan updates. He is a little toddler and just started walking.  He also has 7 teeth now (at one year he only had 2) and eats just about everything (current favorites include macaroni & cheese and grapes).

He loves to move, climb, and explore (especially through any unlocked cabinets and drawers).




He is not lacking any facial expressions--within just a few minutes outside, this is what I got: happy, pensive, bored (or rather, "Stop taking pictures, Mom"), and sassy.  

And most of the time, he's just my happy little boy. 
One of our favorite things about him is how easily he laughs.  

Here's a video showing off some of his "tricks."


Here is a chart of what the signs should look like: 

"Please" looks a lot like he's rubbing his dirty hands on his shirt, 
but it's as close as he gets to being "polite."

And, yes, we know that "cheese" and "teeth" are more like "ch" and "th" sounds.  
Close enough for us.

And of course Justin reminded me of all the things Nolan does that I forgot to record on video:  
  • he raises his hands above his head and says, "GOAL" when playing with balls
  • gives "high fives"
  • lifts up his shirt if you ask where his belly is
  • can tell you a duck says "quack" (although, it sounds more like "cak")
  • he dances to music (I tried to record this, but he wasn't in a dancing mood)
  • gives raspberries on your belly
  • gives juicy kisses 

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! I love his tricks. And he's walking so well now! Very cute pictures.

    ReplyDelete