Justin's parents flew in to visit in the middle of October. Justin took us on a tour of the UConn Health Center so we could see the clinic where he worked. It looks just about like any other dental chair. (I still forget that he earned that "Dr." in front of his name.)
On Saturday we went to Westmoor Park to visit the animals. I have a feeling we will be back to visit the animals again--Nolan loves them!
They also had a little maze to walk through.
And fall colors were in full force.
Then we headed over to downtown Hartford. We walked around Bushnell Park and Justin was determined to have Nolan ride the Merry-go-Round. Nolan hated it.
Then we walked across the street to view the Capitol building...
...and the State Library.
The State Library also houses the Connecticut Supreme Court courtroom and a little museum.
That night we carved a pumpkin for Halloween.
Sunday after church we took one last walk outside to see the fall colors.
And the colors were so pretty, we tried very VERY hard to take a family picture.
We had a wonderful time and glad that Justin's parents had a chance to see our new home in Connecticut.








Since there is no "Like" function on blogspot I am leaving this comment so you both know that I read this and enjoyed the update on Dr. and Mrs. Farmer.
ReplyDeleteActually, I can add that function :) What happened to your blog?
DeleteYou got some great "fall" shots! I have almost forgot trees change colors for the seasons...
ReplyDelete