We are lucky to live so close to beautiful Stanley Quarter Park. Although the playground isn't very large, we love walking around the pond. On Saturday we visited the park when the leaves were beautiful.
There are always plenty of Canadian geese in the fall.
Remember this post (click here) from when we first moved here?
On our walk we stumbled across a jackpot of beautiful, unblemished and intact acorns. I was in acorn heaven. We loaded up Nolan's bike baskets, and also filled an Target bag until it nearly ripped.
Happy Grant. He fell asleep minutes after I took this picture
and was so mad when we put him in the carseat to go home.
Watching the turtles sunbathe.
Nolan loves playing on these "fitness stations." Perhaps a couple are useful and might help you gain some muscle, but most are ridiculous.
So glad that we made the short trip to walk around the park. The weather was beautiful and I couldn't have asked for a more perfect fall day.




No comments:
Post a Comment