Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

For Halloween, Justin and I carved a pumpkin using the theme: "Why We are Science/Dental Nerds."  He carved a molar and I carved GTP.  Cavities and chemicals are scary enough for us!  I even helped clean out the pumpkin without vomitting (When I was very little, I used to throw up whenever we'd carve pumpkins--something about the smell.  So, I used to sit underneath the kitchen table when we'd carve pumpkins until they were all cleaned out. I was a funny little kid.)  We also went to our ward Trunk-or-Treat/Halloween Carnival and gave out plenty candy and ate great chili and cornbread.








6 comments:

  1. I love that you guys had a theme to your pumpkins! You guys are super good at carving, they look just like the pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's too much. Seriously...hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leave it to you Alicia to carve guanosine-5'-triphosphate, 9-β-D-ribofuranosylguanine-5'-triphosphate, 9-β-D-ribofuranosyl-2-amino-6-oxo-purine-5'-triphosphate!

    Yea, I know what it is!!! Classic, a bio-chem major carving a substrate of RNA synthesis! :)

    PS: This is jefferson.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow nice..and yes you are major dorks. It is now offical and on your blog. Way to go. haha. Just kidding, really like it. Better than the traditional ghost!

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://jordanandrebecca.blogspot.com/
    this is our new website :)

    ReplyDelete