Wednesday, April 1, 2009
April Fools' Day!
As far as I can remember, I have never tried to pull an April Fool's Day prank on anyone. I have had several pulled on me, mostly because I'm very gullible. So, my poor unsuspecting husband had no idea what was going on when he tried to pour his milk on his cereal this morning. I had mixed in some non-flavored gelatin into 2 cups of hot milk, and then poured it back into the plastic gallon jug and let it sit. However, when he tried to pour the milk it didn't stay stuck to the bottom and so the milk-gelatin glob tumbled toward the opening and a few drops of non-gelatinized milk came out--he thought this was some seriously spoiled milk. He discarded the spoiled cereal and got the other gallon, which just happened to have a note on it: "Happy April Fools!" He told me that was a pretty good prank (although he said it was "royally disgusting") and I guess it's going to be a holiday we "celebrate" more often. Can't wait until next year.
Labels:
holiday,
Just for Fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thats an awesome, not very painful joke!! I love april fools day but I dont like the mean hurtful jokes so theres always a fine line. Way to go on a good prank Alicia!
ReplyDeleteWay to make the day more fun!
ReplyDelete