Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Britain's Got Talent

We have been watching American Idol for the past couple of weeks and have really enjoyed the singing competition. Then Justin came across this video from a similar British show (also with Simon Cowell) called "Britain's Got Talent." Just watch the clip, I'm sure you'll find it worth the time. I'm not sure how to add videos, just click on this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY
As for us, we have been occupied with school for the past few weeks. But good things are happening, too. Justin has gotten two (highly sought after) jobs for the summer as a research assistant in an orthodontic lab studying collagen, and also as a general and organic chemistry teacher for a dental school prep class. And I just got a training grant (similar to a scholarship) that will pay for my stipend during graduate school. Things are going great, but we'll be glad when this semester is over.

3 comments:

  1. such a good clip! that susan boyle is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We saw the video, pretty impressive. We were braced for something awful. Glad things are aligning for you this summer. Maybe we can come for a visit?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is not a personal journal... I always read your posts! Just sometimes have nothing to say. I'm not as witty as you Justin, I can't always think of a creative comment! I will try to be a better follower.

    ReplyDelete