At the end of March, my good friends Kari and Shannon threw me a baby shower. They did a fabulous job and really went above and beyond what I was expecting. And I know so many others helped with things, as well. I have such good friends!
The weather cooperated, and we were able to go outdoors. They set up these tents in Kari's backyard and even put rugs on the grass so we wouldn't have bugs by our feet! Shannon made these adorable garlands to string across the tents and she also arranged for (and made most of) the food. We snacked on cream-and-fruit filled phyllo cups, spinach salad, little chocolate cupcakes, rosemary sprigs with salami, mozzarella, and olives, and so much more.
I had such a good time chatting with friends and we filled out a little "Mad Libs" story about Nolan. Everyone was so generous and we got great things for our little one (including 150+ diapers and a "lifetime" supply of wipes---I'm sure I have no idea how quickly those will disappear).

What a beautiful shower! I love the decorations. Especially the hanging little ornaments. I would love to see all the cute stuff you got.
ReplyDeleteLooks like lots of fun!!! I'm so sad that we aren't there anymore to see you go through your pregnancy, and to meet your cute little guy when he gets here.
ReplyDelete