Sunday, April 3, 2011

T-minus 10 weeks

My Dear Siblings,

Here is the belly picture update that you requested.  Although I'm not sure I can see a lot of a difference in the belly from the last picture, I feel like I am much bigger (and the scale says so, too).  It may be just general weight gain all over, unfortunately. And I'm still starving and eating--but I'm right on track according to my doctor.

No major pregnancy changes--just swollen feet and less sleep.  I am excited to say that we have just barely more than 2 months to go.  The nursery's not ready, but it's coming along (the crib is up).

Lots of love, 

Alicia (and the karate-kicking baby inside)

(If I look tired, it's because I am.)

3 comments:

  1. You are definitely bigger! You look cute pregnant :) thanks for the update! But yes, you look super tired.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! You look so cute! These next weeks are going to fly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great!! The last couple months are uncomfortable... just focus on what's coming!!!

    ReplyDelete