Saturday, April 23, 2011

Rangers Baseball Date Night

We went to a Rangers baseball game against the Kansas City Royals Friday night with our friends, the Jones.  I was bad luck for the Rangers last year--every game I went to they lost, even though they had a 51-30 record at home.   And they lost the post season game we bought tickets for (I didn't even have to go to the game to send them my bad luck vibes).   So this time, it was about time for a win...

The game started out shaky with 2 errors, but the Rangers swung those bats to get 5 homers and rack up 11 runs--enough to win 11-6.  It was a good game and a great night, but could have been better if the wind wasn't so strong--the "Friday Fireworks" were cancelled (again!).  Maybe next time.

Before the Game
(I'm still not embarrassed to say I won't pay $29 for this picture)

After the win 

The Firework-less sky...bummer.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment