Friday, February 10, 2012

Celebration at Twisted Root

Justin has been very busy studying for his NDBE part II exam and on Tuesday he finished his mock board (practical) exams. With these successfully completed, we thought we would celebrate with the Schaacks (Robbie has been Justin's assistant for mock boards) at a burger place we've been wanting to try--Twisted Root Burger Co.

Justin got the Big Tex burger with guacamole/fried onion strings and I got a turkey cheeseburger.  Both were tasty, but it was the fried green beans that were AMAZING. Same crunchy batter as onion rings with a green bean in the middle (and the whole thing doesn't slide out like an onion would).


4 comments:

  1. Your hair looks super cute! I like the hair cut... it looks very full and healthy :)

    Those burgers look delicious! I've never had fried green beans, but everything fried is tasty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "But everything fried is tasty," says the dietician :) Is this your nutrition tip for the week?

      Delete
    2. Hahah, yep nutrition tip of the week! My favorite is fried zucchini!

      Delete