Muscovy adults are a little funny looking, but their babies are adorable!
Then we decided to use a couple of gift cards for our date night. We headed to In-N-Out for dinner--Justin tried his double double animal style and our fries were well done.
And our last stop of the night--Half Price Books. We have a whole bookshelf dedicated to our (ahem...Justin's) purchases at this store during our four years here in Dallas. Good thing each book was only $1 or $2.
A fabulous Friday for a family outing.


Oh man! I miss Half Price Books...
ReplyDeleteThat In N Out looks delicious! I love getting my fries well down there as well. And I can't believe how much cheaper it is in Texas! Dang, we are over paying to live in LA. Those baby ducks remind me of the duck pond at BYU. Love baby ducks and baby quail!
ReplyDeleteWhat's the price difference?
DeleteSo, (you are going to laugh), you guys are actually paying more!!! lol. We went to In N Out over the weekend and its $0.10 cheaper for each item.
Delete