Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Young Women Talent Show-special performance by Chef Justin

Our Young Women put on a talent show for their camp fundraiser. They made treats to sell for the show, and Nolan and I contributed white and dark chocolate drizzled popcorn. Nolan is fascinated by our air popper (the "popcorn louder") and loves freshly popped popcorn. I made sure to save him a bag that he could enjoy during the show. 


For the talent show, the audience "flew around the world" to see talents from different countries (e.g., France, Great Britain, the Pacific Islands). Most sang or played instruments and a few girls danced. They all did a terrific job and I was impressed; the long hours of practice paid off!

During the show, I had lots of help taking care of Grant.


And because I'm serving in Young Women's, I managed to get Justin a part in the show. He wasn't the only non-YW performer, but he was the only comedian. He was the "in-flight chef" for the flight.




Justin with his accomplice, Garrett Tucker

The Kramers (Nolan's nursery leaders)

No comments:

Post a Comment