Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

Our apartment complex held a large Easter Egg Hunt and fair on Friday.  Justin got home from school early and we turned it into a little family outing.  (The pictures are quite grainy--I had tried some manual settings, and unfortunately forgot to switch it back.)  We had a fun time, but Nolan was a little shaken up by the experience.  I think there were just too many people and one very large (and scary) Easter Bunny.

Waiting for the Easter Egg Hunt to begin

After they released the kids (Nolan was in the 0-3 yr old group), we plopped Nolan down in front of some eggs to see what he would do.  And he did nothing.  So Justin tossed an egg to him and then he began to check it out.


After the hunt, the Easter Bunny passed by.  Nolan was not very happy to see him.



And then we stopped by the country club for a free lunch. 
Nolan tried his first snow cone, but wasn't impressed.

3 comments:

  1. Looks fun! That bunny is super scary ill back Nolan up on that one. I've never been a fan of characters dressed up in full suits. Creepy. Next year he will get more into the egg hunt! That's fun your community does that for Easter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I told Dad about our outing, he reminded me that you always hated the characters at Disneyland, too. The bunny was creepy, I agree.

      Delete
  2. hahahah his face! He hates the Easter bunny!

    ReplyDelete