Sunday, December 15, 2013

Playing in the snow

It snowed a little several times this week and all Saturday, giving us a nice blanket of snow Sunday morning.  Our Sunday services were reduced to sacrament meeting only, so afterwards we came home and played outside.

The snow was perfect for snowman making.  Somehow I still managed to zip up my winter jacket.



You may recall that Nolan hugged the miniature snowman we made earlier in January. We tried to encourage another snowman hug, but Nolan would not do it.  So Justin had to demonstrate...

And we finally got a hug.

Nolan's favorite activity, though, was throwing snowballs and climbing on top of the snow drifts.  He would yell, "King of the Mountain" when he climbed up to the top.  One thing he didn't like--making snow angels.


2 comments:

  1. That snowman is legit! Looks picture perfect. I love the snowman hugging pictures! That will be fun to have all those pictures when he grows up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Becca--that snowman is so legit! Way cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete